A, L, T(S), Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns on the Upper level of where Mee Deggi the Punisher spawns in the present, behind a brass door guarded by two Imps (H-8 on the seventh map).
- 5-6 hour timed spawn.
- Casts Drain, Aspir, Stun, Dread Spikes, and Absorb Spells.
- May absorb buffs from players with normal attacks. (Indicated by an "Enaspir" animation; there is no mention in the chat log when this occurs)
- High accuracy against level 75 players even with evasion setups, although at post-75 levels this NM has become easier to evade.
- Condemnation can do over 1100 damage. Absorbed by 1-3 shadows.
- Casts spells more frequently as his HP goes down.
- Immune to Sleep, Bind, Gravity, Paralyze, and Silence.
- Susceptible to Slow, Elegy, Blind, Stun, Requiem, and Poison.
In demonology Forneus is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a sea-monster. Marquis Forneus is 1 of 72 demons listed in the Ars Goetia (the first section of the Lesser Key of Solomon).
His name seems to come from Latin 'fornus', 'furnus', oven.