The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Bhaflau Thickets (G-8)||77 - 79||4||S, Sc|
|Wajaom Woodlands 4@(I-7)||78 - 79||6||S, Sc|
|Nyzul Isle||78 - 79||2||A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Grand Marids link with Marids, but not vice versa.
- Respawns every 15 minutes.
- Has a chance to spawn a Chigoe every time it uses TP.
- Will only spawn up to 5 Chigoes per battle.
- If a Summoner or Beastmaster tries to have a pet tank it, the Chigoes attack the Summoner or Beastmaster, NOT the Avatar or pet, making it hard for them to solo.
- A critical hit or a strong Weapon Skill has a chance to break off their tusks. Critical hits from ranged attacks can also break their tusks. THF/DNC using step moves can break the tusks when not facing the marid but it’s not 100% break on first use.
- Must break off one or both of their tusks for Marid Tusk to drop.
- Seems that Box Step is the only step move that can break the tusks, and can do so even if the step misses. It will also one-shot the chigoes that pop after Marid TP moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.