|Temple of Uggalepih||60||1|| A, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn around (I-10) - (J-10) on the second map, approximately every 2 hours. The Manipulator will patrol the staircases in a counterclockwise direction.
- Resistant to Sleep.
- Has been noted at below or around 25% health to resort to using a high powered Typhoon and a few seconds later using Kartstrahl in a attempt to kill you or inflict serious damage.
- Can be defeated by a party of 4 level 70 players; soloable by most jobs at level 75, with some difficulty or time.
- Stealing the Doll Gizmo from Manipulator reduces its attack speed and may weaken its TP moves.
- NOTE: If you can avoid being hit and/or Heal yourself i dont see how this NM is any problem for any job at 85.
- Soloed as DRG/RDM since wyvern healed me his hits didnt matter when they landed and put me @ 50% hp.
- Soloed as SAM/WHM, didn't have to cure but once and keep Seigan and Third Eye combo up, Seigan first since it will make the cool down timer on Third Eye at 20 seconds.(if merited) Without its 30 seconds.
- (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
|6||6||0||25||Vs. Undead: Magic Defense Bonus + 1~2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.