(I-5) - (H-6)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Pops around J-11, and wanders as far as I-12.
- Is naturally invisible and passive, but will aggro low HP.
- When he aggros a player, he becomes visible. Because he only aggros low HP, fighting in the tunnels north and south of J-11 is highly advised to avoid unintentional aggro.
- If there is no one on the enmity list, he immediately becomes invisible again.
- Normal attacks deal insanely high amounts of damage (Over 3000), but his attack speed is extremely slow (Possibly close to 1000 delay). Utsusemi is a must for engaging him.
- Can critical hit for 5,000+ damage.
- Spinal Cleave deals very high damage (1000-1500) and ignores shadows. Multiple Ninjas are recommended.
- Can use Blood Weapon multiple times.
- Triple Attacks often.