|Sealion's Den||~60||5||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Mammets may not drop Yellow Liquid when defeated.
- Appears in the first phase of the battlefield event for One to be Feared.
- These Mammets change jobs, just like the Mammets-19 Epsilon fought during Ancient Vows. Mages have staves and cast -ga II spells; Warriors have swords and spam Weapon Skills; Dragoons have lances and concentrate on auto-attacks. They all have AoE TP abilities and magic.
- Transmogrification is still a dangerous ability.
- 4000 HP each.
- Resistant to Sleep.
- Susceptible to Bind and Shadowbind (the latter of which can buy up to 30 seconds).
- Due to the size of the battlefield, kiting is no longer much of an option.
- Ninja, Paladins, and nearly any high-level job can tank the Mammets.
- Avatars, Elemental Magic, and Blue Magic can kill many of the mammets in one to two hits.
- Very weak against Piercing attacks.
Zeta (uppercase Ζ, lowercase ζ; Greek: Ζήτα [ziːta] Zita) is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 7. Zeta has the numerical value 7 rather than 6 because the letter digamma (also called stigma as a Greek numeral) was originally in the sixth position in the alphabet. Zeta can be said to be the origin of the most common pronunciation of the Roman letter Z.