The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Inner Horutoto Ruins||22 - 23||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Size|
|Port Windurst #2||3||2||0||5||vs birds: Rng.Acc.+4~?||2~?|
- Timed Spawn every 1 to 2 hours in the room at (F-9) on the second map with two Blobs (in front of the Treasure Chest spawn).
- Pops in Lily Tower in East Sarutabaruta at J-7.
- Has a very strong innate Haste effect, similar to Hundred Fists.
- Immune to Sleep.
- Susceptible to Silence.
- Takes 1.5x greater magical/elemental damage, similar to Sewer Syrup.
- Maltha will link with the two Blobs, but the Blobs will not link with Maltha.
Maltha is the name for a natural, viscous black bitumen. Bitumen is a class of black, sticky organic compounds. Tar and asphalt are the most common examples of bitumen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.