The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- NOTE -- You must not have activated the Let Sleeping Dogs Lie quest. Doing so will not allow you to flag this quest from Fuepepe
- Talk to Fuepepe who tells you that the students' answer sheets from their recent written exam have been stolen and that The School of Magic urgently requests that you track down the answer sheets and return them.
- Talk to Tauwawa, in the same room as Fuepepe, who mentions an advanced student, Chomoro-Kyotoro was waiting to meet Ms. Fuepepe but disappeared so doesn't know if the student met with the teacher.
- Chomoro-Kyotoro can be found on top of the Aurastery in class.
- Enter Inner Horutoto Ruins from East Sarutabaruta, go through one cracked wall into the tunnel section until you reach the Magic Door.
- Follow through to next crack, keep going until you see a Sealed portal.
- To open the door, you need a party of 3 mages, a WHM, a RDM, and a BLM.
- Obtain the Test Answers, which are dropped by Wendigos inside Inner Horutoto Ruins behind the Three Mage Door.
- Return the Test Answers to Fuepepe who tells you to take them to the principal, Koru-Moru, in Windurst Walls (E-7). He then tells you to return to Fuepepe and also gives you a key-item for Chomoro-Kyotoro.
- Speak with Fuepepe to receive your reward.
- Wendigos are also found on lowest level in Gugsen Mines. - Item can be bought off AH under other/misc
- The students' answer sheets from their recent exam have been stolen. The School of Magic urgently requests that you track down the answer sheets and return them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.