HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Exorcism Treatise to a ??? at (H-7) on Hediva Isle.
- Multiple Imps and Soulflayers surround the ??? and must be cleared prior to popping.
- One area to fight and kite this ZNM is the Khimaira area (I-7/8).
- Have the person who pops sac it there if necessary.
- Further north of the Khimaira area is another secret hallway leading to the Engraved Tablet for ZNM Tyger.
- Spams tier II Ancient Magic, as well as various ga3 spells, and enfeebling-ga spells (Silencega, Slowga, etc..).
- After using Immortal Shield, he will gain two shields that will revolve around his body. While his shields are up, all Magic Attack will do 0 damage, and melee attacks will do very little damage.
- Each of his shields act as a Stoneskin effect, absorbing magical damage until they reach their limit then disappear. It is recommended that melees back off when these shields are active. Magic attackers should remove his shields with direct damage spells, and after all shields fall, melees can resume attacking him.
- Every time he loses all of his shields, he will use a Purge ability (i.e. Mind Purge), dispeling all buffing effects on the target.
- If his hp is below roughly 31%, he will use the ability Reprobation instead, which dispels multiple buffs on all targets in range.
- If he is casting a long spell when his last shield goes down, he will use his Purge Ability after cast is completed or interrupted.
- You can stun the purge ability, but (at least in the case of the single target Mind Purge) he just uses it again after the stun wears off.
- Number of shields up seem to determine the spells cast. Spams T3 ~ga spells and T2 AM spells with all shields up, spams T2 ~ga spells and T1 AM spells when one shield remains. When no shields are up, it will use T3 single target spells including spells like Dia III, in addition to physical and TP attacks.