HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from Marids at the G-8/H-7 area in Bhaflau Thickets.
- Placeholders respawn every 5 minutes.
- (After camping this thing for 5 hours-) It seems like its lottery spawn system like the Ram NM's in La Theine Plateau and Konschtat Highlands- Lottery Spawn ~2+ Hours from Marid ->Grand Marid at the G-8/H-7 (NE Corner)in Bhaflau Thickets. It always spawned in place of a Grand Marid.
- Not true, saw both the Grand Marid & Mahishasura up at the same time. Neither normal Marid was up.
- Immune to gravity,bind and sleep.
- High physical resistance.
- Not Resistant to Nukes.
- Enplague. ~3 MP per tick loss when it hits you with plague.
- Doesnt Spawn chigoes.
- Normal Marid Movement Speed.
- Primarily spammed stampede, May reset hate. Our BLM still had hate after he was Stampede and we were unable to get it off him.
- Managed to solo Mahishasura as PUP/SCH. If you overload you won't stand a chance though. To do this you'd have to keep running while you let your BLM automaton cast nukes on it. (Deploy/Retrieve and keep running)
- Easy solo as any mage job without movement speed.
In Hindu mythology, Mahishasura was an asura. Asuras were a group of power-seeking deities, sometimes referred to as demons or sinful, and were opposed to the Devas. Mahishasura's father Rambha was king of the asuras, and he once fell in love with a water buffalo; Mahishasura was born out of this union. He is therefore able to change between human and buffalo form at will (mahisha = buffalo). Because of his piety towards Brahma he could not be defeated in battle by any man or god. He then went on to terrorize heaven but would be destroyed by the Hindu goddess Durga.