Level Armor Piece 74 74 74 74 74
- To see a side by side comparison of Artifact/Relic sets visit Blue Mage Artifact/Relic Sets Comparison.
- Defense +134
- HP +60
- MP +80
- STR +8
- DEX +10
- VIT +5
- AGI +5
- INT +8
- MND +5
- Accuracy +3
- Evasion skill +10
- Blue Magic skill +15
- Enmity -5
- HP recovered while healing +1
- MP recovered while healing +1
- Spell interruption rate down 12%
- Parrying skill +10
- Increases chance to learn blue magic
- Enhances monster correlation effects
The word 'Magus' is used across the globe to represent mystics of all sorts, from fortune-tellers to priests in charge of services, notably funerals and star-reading. In general, magi were considered more humane than sorcerers or wizards, called on by holy kings and queens for wise advice.
Strago Magus is the Blue Mage character from Final Fantasy VI which used "Lore" as the ability to use the magic he learned from monsters, and Magus is known as the anti-hero from Chrono Trigger, but can not use Blue Magic instead uses the elemental magic tier II spells.(Ice II,Fire II,Thunder II,) Blue Mage was first seen in FFV as a changeable job after the Wind Crystal breaks in the Wind Shrine.