- Gain your mission from Hieronymus.
- Speak with Melina (H-5) for details. She will ask you to which stronghold you want to ride a chocobo to:
- Ride on the chocobo to the selected stronghold. Upon arrival, the chocobo will disappear and you will receive a cutscene (whether or not you pass/fail).
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- If longer than 3 minutes and 12 seconds for North Gustaberg (S) will fail the mission.
- Succeeded at above time, no riding gear <Lokhar, 7:44pm PDT, June 24, 2010 (utc)>
- If longer than 7 minutes and 2 seconds for Grauberg (S) will fail the mission.
- Just clocked in at 7 mins 14 secs on grauberg with riders gloves equipped, mission success. <Infidelity 20:23, September 15, 2009 (UTC)>
- Succeeded at 7 minutes and 5 seconds; no riding gear. <Midgardsormr.Chairman 06:23, March 2, 2010 (UTC)>
- If longer than for Pashhow Marshlands (S) will fail the mission.
- If longer than for Rolanberry Fields (S) will fail the mission.
- Reward varies slightly with time taken to complete mission.
- You can still deliver materials to a stronghold, even if that stronghold is not under your nation's control (I.E., Rolanberry Fields (S) does not have to be colored blue under the Campaign map).
Summary: Bracing for the possibility of prolonged beseigement from the beastmen, work has commenced on increasing the storage capacity of Allied strongholds by way of expanding provision storehouses. Deliver the necessary construction materials by chocobo to one of our nation's areas.