- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Speak with Yasmina (G-5) for details. She will ask you to which stronghold you want to ride:
- West Sarutabaruta (S) - Time to Beat: 1:19 (1 minute and 20 seconds wasn't fast enough... 1 minute and 9 seconds was fast enough!)
- Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) - Time to Beat: (4 minutes and 14 seconds wasn't fast enough...4 minutes and 10 seconds was fast enough!)
- Meriphataud Mountains (S) - Time to Beat: 7:36 (7 minutes and 37 seconds wasn't fast enough...7 minutes and 36 seconds was fast enough!)
- Sauromugue Champaign (S) - Time to Beat: (10 minutes and 57 seconds wasn't fast enough...)
- Ride your chocobo to the stronghold. When you arrive at the Campaign Arbiter, you will automatically dismount and get a cutscene.
- Report back to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.
When delivering provisions past West Sarutabaruta (S), you must go through Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and not around it; otherwise you will lose valuable time. The gates and doors will open automatically, except the magical seal entrance on the east end.
Summary: Bracing for the possibility of prolonged besiegement from the beastmen, work has commenced on increasing the storage capacity of Allied strongholds by way of expanding provision storehouses. Deliver the necessary construction materials by chocobo to one of our nation's areas.
Unit Requirement: 1 member