Equipment or food with this trait will increase the set number of Magic Points recovered while resting. The first recovery tick requires 20 seconds of rest and each subsequent recovery tick occurs every 10 seconds.
Base MP recovery rate starts at 12. Each tick thereafter increase by one. The sequence goes as follows:
- 1st tick: 12MP recovered (from 0 to 12 MP)
- 2nd tick: 13MP recovered (from 12 to 25 MP)
- 3rd tick: 14MP recovered (from 25 to 39 MP)
Abilities gained from jobs or equipment increase the base and/or the increment increase.
- 1st tick: 15MP recovered (from 0 to 15 MP)
- 2nd tick: 16MP recovered (from 15 to 31 MP)
- 3rd tick: 17MP recovered (from 31 to 48 MP)
Example - Base character with Clear Mind II and MP Recovered While Healing +3:
- 1st tick: 18MP recovered (from 0 to 18 MP)
- 2nd tick: 19MP recovered (from 18 to 37 MP)
- 3rd tick: 20MP recovered (from 37 to 57 MP)
Example - Base character with Clear Mind III (+9 hMP and +1 increase per increment):
- 1st tick: 21MP recovered (from 0 to 21 MP)
- 2nd tick: 23MP recovered (from 21 to 44 MP)
- 3rd tick: 25MP recovered (from 44 to 69 MP)
All increments are cumulative. If you are interrupted while healing (from standing or being damaged) recovery is reset back to base. If you are healing, even at max HP and MP, and your max increases during this time (such as coming out of weakened status), the culmination applies, and you will not start healing at base.