|Start NPC||Amutiyaal - Southern San d'Oria (L-6)|
|Requirements||Access to Chateau d'Oraguille|
|Reward||Red Invitation Card|
- Note that Rank 2 for San d'Orians or advancement to Mission 2-3 for Windurstians and Bastokers is required to enter the Chateau d'Oraguille. 5 of the NPCs for Lure of the Wildcat quest are there, and thus access to it is required to get the Mythril piece as a reward.<- Meaning the imperial Mythril piece you get from Naja Salaheem (Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10); upstairs)) for trading her all 4 invitation cards you get for doing all 4 Wildcat quests.
- Note: The quest A Timely Visit will also give you access to Chateau d'Oraguille when you reach the point where you are ordered to talk to Halver.
- Talk to Amutiyaal (at the fountain near Lion Springs Tavern) who will give you a Red Sentinel Badge and ask you to find new recruits for a mercenary group in Aht Urhgan.
- Check the badge to get coordinates for the people you should talk to in each area.
- You will know you've found the right person because you get an emote message: "[<name>]'s badge flashes brightly."
- After you talk to all of the people for San d'Oria, return to Amutiyaal to receive a Red Invitation Card (key item).
- Note when talking to Halver if you are currently on Mission 2-3 for San d'Orians you must first complete the mission. Halver will only speak of the mission until completed,however, if you have this quest activated while doing mission 2-3 for San d'Oria, Halver will speak of your badge before speaking of the quest.
- You will need to talk to:
- Southern San d'Oria (East to West)
- (K-5) Daggao (Lion Springs Tavern)
- (J-9) Authere (a small boy under a tree to the east of the Auction House)
- (I-8) Rouva (under a tree in west Victory Square)
- (I-8) Femitte (Rouva's attache)
- (G-8) Deraquien (guarding entrance to Watchdog Alley)
- Northern San d'Oria (East to West)
- (J-8) Maloquedil (northeast of the fountain, under a tree)
- (J-8) Anilla (north of the fountain, West of Maloquedil)
- (I-9) Giaunne (west of the fountain)
- (H-8) Phairupegiont (north of Windurstian Consul, looking into the moat)
- (E-4) Bertenont (upstairs outside the Royal Armoury)
- Port San d'Oria (West to East)
- (G-7) Perdiouvilet (Rusty Anchor Pub)
- (H-8) Pomilla (outside the Rusty Anchor, watching Joulet fish)
- (H-8) Cherlodeau (just before the docks where two fisherman are having a contest)
- (H-10) Parcarin (on top of the Auction House)
- (J-8) Rugiette (Regine's Magicmart)
- Chateau d'Oraguille (East to West)
- (I-9) Curilla (Temple Knights' Quarters)
- (I-9) Halver (main room)
- (H-9) Rahal (Royal Knights' Quarters)
- (H-7) Perfaumand (guarding Prince Royal Trion I d'Oraguille's Room)
- (F-7) Chalvatot (Her Majesty's garden)
Once the quest is complete, you can warp to Aht Urhgan Whitegate by trading the quest starter 300 gil.
- Just doing this quest alone will not gain you access to Whitegate. You must do a quest in Jeuno and a quest in Tenshodo before this access will work.
Before you leave Whitegate for the 1st time, be sure to complete the second mission Aht Urhgan Mission 2: Immortal Sentries or you will have to take the ferry again...