|Batallia Downs||55||1|| A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns after the Weeping Willow is defeated. Will despawn if left unclaimed for 10 minutes.
- If Lumber Jack despawns after being left unclaimed for 10 minutes, Weeping Willow will repop back around 30 mins after Lumber Jack despawned.
- Weeping Willow spawns every 21-24 hours.
- Has Double Attack.
- Is able to use Blood Weapon in addition to normal Beetle special attacks.
- Casts Enstone, Stonega IV, Break. These spells have a nearly instant cast time.
- Stonega IV may deal as much as 600-700 damage when unresisted.
- Has an additional effect of Stun on attacks, but this does not trigger on every attack.
- Attacks faster than normal beetles.
- Immune to Sleep, Bind
- Very susceptible to Paralyze.
- Susceptible to Gravity but will start building immunity.
- Can be defeated by: 6 characters at level 60, some combinations of 2 level 75 characters, solo by some jobs at level 75 and Summoner at level 70. (see testimonials)
- Drops around 20,000 gil. Up to 32,766 with Gilfinder.
- The number of times he can be mugged seems to vary per pop. Can mug 1100-7500 gil total.