The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- As with most other sleep effects, Lullaby status can be removed by taking damage, or via a direct HP-restorative action such as Cure.
- Unlike the Black Magic spells Sleep and Sleepga, Lullaby inflicts a light-element sleep status. This makes Lullaby much more likely to successfully land on targets susceptible to the light element, such as undead enemies like Skeletons. (See the Bestiary for more information.)
- Both types of Lullaby have equal priority to the first tier of Sleep and Sleepga, meaning that casting these spells when Lullaby is already in place on a target will have no effect, and vice versa.
- The AoE range of Horde Lullaby is significantly smaller than that of Sleepga. Intended targets must be within closer proximity in order to successfully hit them all.
- Like other offensive spells that have AoE, Horde Lullaby is capable of removing all of a target's "shadow images" in addition to attempting to sleep the target, making this spell potentially ideal to use against targets that can cast Utsusemi or Blink. Even if the sleep effect does not take place (or even if the target is completely immune to sleep status), shadow images will always be removed by Horde Lullaby.
- Both Lullaby songs have a recast time cap of 11 seconds.
Songs are learned by Bards only, at the following levels:
Lullaby base duration is 30 seconds. Each +1 given from an instrument adds +3 seconds to base duration.
Instruments that Enhance this Song
|Mary's Horn||14||Lullaby +1|
|Nursemaid's Harp||60||Lullaby +2|
|Cradle Horn||70||CHR+1, Lullaby +2|
|Millennium Horn||75||In Dynamis: CHR +3, All Songs +2|
|Gjallarhorn||75||CHR +4, All Songs +2, Singing Skill +10, Wind Instrument Skill +10|
|Pan's Horn||86||CHR +3, Finale +3, Lullaby +3|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.