|Crawlers' Nest (S)||1||A, L, (T)H, Sc, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around E-7/E-8 on Map 2. Approx. 4 hours after last death/despawn.
- Possesses an unusually large Sound/Magic-Detection aggro radius.
- Can use Draw In when aggro'd/claimed, drawing in the entire party/alliance, regardless of where they are in the zone. Cannot kite more than 20-30 yalms from where it spawns. Any time a player on the hate list is too far from him, everyone in the alliance will be drawn-in.
- Melee attacks have Additional Effect: Plague.
- Casts fire-based Blue Magic (Lowing, Heat Breath, Exuviation and Refueling), Blaze Spikes, Firaga III, Fire IV and Flare.
- Uses all sword and Fomor Weapon Skills.
- "Level Up" when he usues a Fire-damage Blue Magic or uses Fire-based Weapon Skills.
- Has a strong Regen effect.
- Immune to Silence
- Absorbs fire-based skillchains (Fusion, Liquefaction, Light).
- Ranged attack damage after Angon has been used seems to be especially effective (damage appears to be 3x normal).
- Nuking when at full MP seems to be especially effective (set up to nuke again after the initial nuke lands).
- Around 35% and again at 15% HP he used his 2hr and started to Draw In and Intimidate everyone.
- Can use Mighty Strikes
- The NM has potential to despawn after a wipe, resetting its spawn timer.
- This NM appears to react extremely aggressively toward volatile enmity, switching targets virtually every time an offensive action is executed on it. It is recommended that tanks constantly cast low level spells (cure/cure II, banish II, etc.) to keep its attention. (see testimonials)
Lug or Lugh (pronounced /ˈluː/; modern Irish Lú) is an Irish deity represented in mythological texts as a hero and High King of the distant past. He is known by the epithets Lámhfhada (pronounced /'la:wad̪ˠə/, meaning "long arm" or "long hand", or "left hand"), for his skill with a spear or sling, Ildánach ("skilled in many arts"), Samhildánach ("Equally skilled in many arts"), Lonnbeimnech ("fierce striker" or perhaps "sword-shouter") and Macnia ("boy hero"), and by the matronymic mac Ethlenn or mac Ethnenn ("son of Ethliu or Ethniu"). He is a reflex of the pan-Celtic god Lugus, and his Welsh counterpart is Lleu Llaw Gyffes "Lugh Strong Hand".
Lugh is the father of the half-human/half-god hero Cú Chulainn, whose childhood name was Sétanta; thus he may be found carrying Setanta's Ledelsens.