|Abyssea - La Theine||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Filthy Gnole Claw to the ??? at (G-11/H-11).
- Call of the Moon has very potent intimidation effect similar to Alpha Gnole Anders.
- Intimidation rate seems to increase as his HP goes down.
- Ranged attack and Avatars are not affected by the intimidation effect.
- Has En-stun effect on normal attacks. Not 100%
- The processing rate for his added effect: stun actually seems quite low.
- Fevered Pitch does very high damage on low defense players, up to 700+DMG, ignores shadows and can be used back-to-back as HP gets lower. It also seems to dispel one random buff.
- The Key Item Lugarhoo's eyeball is only obtained by players who have the quest An Eye for Revenge active and can not be obtained without it.
The name Lugarhoo seems to be a play on the French name for a werewolf, loup-garou.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.