Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A, L, M, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Occasionally is the enemy to defeat in order to complete the floor objective "Eliminate enemy leader".
- Like other Chariot mobs, it will use the following TP attacks:
- Attacks fairly quickly.
- When it is close to dying, it will begin spamming Homing Missile.
- Homing Missile - Targetted AoE attack. This will deal massive damage (90% of max) to one target, and 200-300 to surrounding targets. You cannot be killed by Homing Missile itself.
- Only uses Homing Missile while facing the target with hate. Tanking to the side is very effective, but it turns to face target with hate every 5-20% HP, begins to turn much more quickly around 10-20% HP remaining.