Involved in Missions
- WOTG05: While the Cat is Away
- WOTG06: A Timeswept Butterfly
- WOTG07: Purple, The New Black
- WOTG08: In the Name of the Father
- WOTG09: Dancers in Distress
- WOTG10: Daughter of a Knight
- WOTG11: A Spoonful of Sugar
- WOTG12: Affairs of State
- WOTG13: Borne by the Wind
- WOTG14: A Nation on the Brink
- WOTG15: Crossroads of Time
- WOTG16: Sandswept Memories
- WOTG17: Northland Exposure
- WOTG18: Traitor in the Midst
- WOTG19: Betrayal at Beaucedine
- WOTG22: A Sanguinary Prelude
- WOTG23: Dungeons and Dancers
- WOTG24: Distorter of Time
- WOTG25: The Will of the World
- WOTG26: Fate in Haze
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought in Nyzul Isle for Heroines' Holdfast.
- Uses standard dancer abilities, including repeated Trances, and spams AoE dispels.
- Sensual Dance: attack bonus for Lilisette, attack down for targets
- Thorned Stance: defense and magic defense bonus for Lilisette
- Vivifying Waltz: heals HP
- Whirling Edge and Dancer's Fury: deals damage
- When she reaches 50~25%, she splits into two.
- Both Lilisettes share a single HP bar, but you can only damage one of them at a time, which can make holding hate a challenge.