|Castle Zvahl Baileys||60-62||
||1||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (G-7) 1st map in the 'hidden' small room. **If you stand at the border of F-7/8 facing North, you can cycle through mobs and target him through the wall to know if he has spawned**
- Spams Firaga II Barfira is highly advised, only took 237 dmg with it as a MNK/DNC. Can also use Mind Break and Magic Barrier. Low physical attacks.
- Will aggro a level 99 character.
- The two Evil Eyes that are there will link, and Likho will also link with the two other Evil Eyes.
- Susceptible to Paralyze
- Soloable by certain 75 Jobs (See Discussion page)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||6||7||0||25||Vs. Elementals: Magic Attack Bonus +1~2||4|
Likho is an embodiment of evil fate and misfortune in Slavic mythology. It is a creature with one eye, usually (but not always) depicted as an old, skinny woman in black (One-eyed Likho) or as an evil male goblin of forests. Regardless, it is a small and ugly creature.
"Likho" itself isn't a name, but is merely the word meaning "bad luck" in Russian.