- Examines the target's enmity level.
- Displays enmity values of party members as percentages in the chat window.
- Information will be displayed to all members in the party and appear as if a /say.
- Information is only about the party members in the SCH's party. You will get no information about alliance members.
- Cannot be used on a target without having it claimed by party or alliance ( Trying so will get the message "That action cannot be performed on the current target")
- Doesn't appear to create any hate, similar to the BST ability Gauge. Didn't remove sprinters effect upon usage, so its at least not considered a hostile action.
- Percentages are based on the current player on top of the enmity list, shows each player's hate up to 100% per member, with the one member that has the monster's attention having at least 100% enmity. (not entirely true 155% enmity has been seen, which suggest possibly based off 200%).
- Those with On-screen damage set to "Screen" will not be able to see this information.
- Libra is the constellation in between Virgo and Scorpius. It means "scales" in Latin, which is appropriate, since the ability "weighs" the balance of the party's enmity levels.
- /ja "Libra" <t>
- /ja "Libra" <st>
- /ja "Libra" <bt>