The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Commands the Savage Hound Condotties, an all female unit that appear to be Dark Knights.
- Leonoyne is among the few that may be dispatched to Beaucedine Glacier (S) and Xarcabard (S) once San d'Oria regains most territory in their cordon.
- Can use Invincible.
- Wields the Bahadur, mainly uses the weaponskills Frostbite, Freezebite and Spinning Slash, as well as a unique cone AoE weapon skill, Spine Chiller, that will inflict damage and Terror all mobs in front of him when he is below 50% health.
- Casts Cure IV, Protect IV, Shell IV (Only on himself), Blizzaga III, Blizzard IV, Ice Spikes and Frost.
- Melee attacks have additional effect: ice damage on every hit.
- Can intimidate undead.
- When spoken to normally: "Hah hah hah! The ringing of steel upon steel! The dripping stench of the battlefield! What could be better than war? The nobles can have their balls; I'll do my dance on the front lines!"
- Battle Cry: "Gwahahaha! Let me cool you off a little before I send you to hell!"
- May be considered a Paladin/Black Mage, as he uses a Great Sword and high tier Black Magic, but despite his appearance he has no uniquely Dark Knight skills.
- His name, personality and background (holding off a huge beastman army at the Battle of Jugner with 300 men) may be a reference to Leonidas of the film 300 and the Battle of Thermopylae.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.