The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Note: This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Trade 4 crystals to the gate guard, or complete repeatable missions up to several times.
- Upon receiving this mission, talk to Halver, who will instruct you to speak to the king. If Halver simply says "The king is waiting.", then you're being given another quest, not the mission. You'll know it's the mission by the quest log being long.
- It is important to make sure that when talking to Halver, party members aren't getting the cut scene for the quest Fit for a Prince. Have each member double-check to make sure the cut scene is the correct one.
- Click on the Great Door behind Halver to get your cutscene with the king.
- Make sure to get the cutscene where the King asks you to retrieve a Dreamrose.
- Head to Western Altepa Desert G-7, to the small lake on the west side of Revelation Rock.
- Clear out the area and, when ready, have a member click on the Dreamrose to spawn Sabotender Enamorado.
- Clearing the area isn't necessary unless someone on this mission has a level low enough to get aggro from the level 48-53 Cactuars nearby. The Cactuar NM and regular Cactuars don't link.
- Sabotender Enamorado is level 75 and has about 15,000 HP.
- Sabotender Enamorado will use all regular cactuar abilities, including 1000 Needles.
- Encourage people to use their Adventuring Fellow and to sub SMN, PUP or BST for pets to soak up 1000 Needles damage.
- Earth Staff and other equipment that reduces physical damage are effective against 1000 Needles.
- (see testimonials)
- Once Sabotender Enamorado is defeated, everyone in the alliance needs to inspect the Dreamrose to receive a Dreamrose.
- Return to the castle and talk to Halver, who asks you to bring the Dreamrose to Chalvatot.
- Head to the garden (located in F-7) for a cutscene to finish the mission. You should also receive the Piece of Paper.
- Mission Orders
- This mission involves the late Queen Leaute. Visit Monarlais Halver in Chateau d'Oraguille to learn more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.