|South Gustaberg||10 - 11||2|| NA, L, H ~250 HP|
| Nyzul Isle
||1|| NA, L, H ??? HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Rock Lizards around the rock pillar at the center of (F-8) in South Gustaberg.
- It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours for Leaping Lizzy to spawn.
- The estimated spawn time for Leaping Lizzy spawning from a PH is estimated at roughly ().
- To find the placeholder in Wide Scan, look for the first group of five Rock Lizards.
The bottom lizard is the placeholder.
- Leaping Lizzy can spawn on two different places in widescan, don't let this confuse you about the PH. There is only one PH.
- The respawn of Rock Lizards is 5 minutes.
- Once Leaping Lizzy is defeated, the next placeholder can spawn in 5-15 minutes.
- Leaping Lizzy can spawn 5 minutes after death.
- For testimonials and other in-depth information, see the Discussion page.
- Placeholder's ID is 17B. Leaping Lizzy's ID is 17C.
- Leaping Lizzy is often easy to spot due to its slightly larger form compared to the regular Rock Lizards.
- Petrify can prove to be quite troublesome at low levels. Be prepared for this and bring a Potion or two just in case, as there is no set time limit as to how long Petrify will last for.
- Killable solo at level 10-15 with varying difficulty depending on job. (see testimonials)
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Footwear, which may rarely appraise into Bounding Boots.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
|Bastok Mines (I-9)||1||1||0||5||Vs. Vermin: Defense|
The name Leaping Lizzy is a reference to the famous phrase "Leaping lizards!" The phrase seems to have its origin in 1930's era comic books where it was often used by sidekicks and other friends of the hero. The phrase was famously used by 'Little Orphan Annie'.