|Jade Sepulcher||1||A, T(S)|
|Jade Sepulcher||113-121+||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in the following mission: Aht Urhgan Mission 29: Puppet in Peril
- Begins battle with Protect and Shell.
- Has approximately 14000 HP.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Blind, and Bind. Highly resistant to Slow, Gravity, and Sleep.
- Casts Cure IV, Holy, Flash
- Flame Angon - AoE fire damage (50-100)
- Blazing Angon - AoE fire damage (150-300)
- Granite Skin - Parry/Guard skill increase, cannot be dispelled
- Clobber - Targeted AoE physical damage
- Batterhorn - 2-hit frontal AOE, absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Uses Blazing Angon very quickly and repeatedly below 25% hp. Doesn't seem to use the move at all until this point.
- Duoable by 75 RDM/WHM and 75 MNK/NIN; MNK tanks to 40% then RDM Chainspell nukes it down while MNK uses 100 fists. Because of the Random hate of the mob, RDM must keep Stoneskin, Phalanx and Blink up at all times, using Earth/Terra's staff when the mob switches hate to the RDM is a plus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.