Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by resting less than 5 yalms away while in possession of a Colorful Abyssite. There is one spawn per zone and a 60 minute respawn timer after last kill. They are not linked in any way.
- If you're spawning this for Trial of the Magians, you can prevent Colorful Abyssite from changing colors by holding onto your Orange Abyssite after it changes.
- Buy a new Clear Abyssite and either upgrade it in a different zone or only go to spawns that say "The Orange Abyssite resonates feebly".
- After you get another Colorful Abyssite, only go to spawns that say "The Orange Abyssite resonates softly".
- If you see "The Orange Abyssite resonates solidly", move far away and try elsewhere.
- It's possible both T2 and T3 may be near each other. If so, just move to a different zone and come back later.
- Head Butt stun does land, but NM has high evasion. Use of Accuracy Food extremely advised.
- Immune to Drain and Dread Spikes.
- Possesses increased movement speed (12%).
- Drops enmity very frequently.
- Can use Blood Weapon multiple times randomly.
- Has a very high percentage of Double Attack and Triple Attack.
- Extremely high percentage (~80%) of Additional Effect: Poison whenever Blood Weapon is not active. Poison damage varies, but can deal upwards to 200-300hp/tic. Overrides Poison Potions.
- Only uses Acid Mist as its TP move:
- Lamprey Lord must be defeated 6 times to fulfill Albion Trial 223, Radennotachi Trial 651, Culacula Trial 717, and Astrild Trial 948.
- It is possible to get Trial credit while dead, as long as you are in exp range.