|Rolanberry Fields (S)||57-58||
||1||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- This monsters spawns in Rolanberry Fields (S) by the Jeuno gate.
- Respawn from ToD is 90-120 minutes.
- Spams Petal Pirouette, an AoE TP removal with a range of 7.9, staying 8+ away allows you to not get hit with it.
- Attacks can have additional effect: slow.
- The added effect of slow will not overwrite haste.
- There is a Sprite roaming the area that can Cure V you, if you are low on HP and unable to cure yourself.
- The area is long and narrow, with the top being a gate and the lower part having a wall on a hill. There are two spawn locations.
- Facing NE, NM appears between the gate and the tree that sits on a small incline with a mini-mountain behind it.
- Top-right corner of I-6 on your map, you will face a brick wall with a tree standing to the right. NM will appear in the center of the patch of discolored grass.
- Can appear on the hill or in the valley or anywhere inbetween, one pop that you have does not count as a formula to others, please don't post it as fact.