|Rolanberry Fields (S)||57-58||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Can appear on the hill, in the valley, around the gate or anywhere in between.
- Can spawn at any time during its 30 minute window.
- Does NOT link with Lycopodiums.
- Uses only Petal Pirouette, an Area of Effect TP wipe, every 10-15 seconds. Range is approximately 20 yalms.
- Attacks have Additional Effect: Slow. Slow effect appears to be <10% (will not overwrite Haste or Refueling).
- Immune to Gravity, Bind, and all forms of Sleep.
- Susceptible to Shadowbind.
- Soloable by most level 72~75 jobs.
- (see testimonials)
Lamina can be used as a term for the flat part of a leaf or an organ of a plant.