The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, T(S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Pops between E-11 and F-9 on Map 2 of Arrapago Reef
- Pops randomly when a character dies in the appropriate area. Pop will be accompanied by a chat message saying "You feel an eerie sense of foreboding." This message will also appear if a character dies close to where Lamia No. 19 might be, so message is not a guaranteed spawn sign.
- Message will be a sign that window is open, but not a good source to find out since it will only appear when a character dies near Lamia No. 19.
- Lamia No.19 can move around between E-11 & F-9 on the map. If spawned and depopped, dying in the same spot will not guarantee her spawning. (tested and failed 1/10 times).
- Seems to have a respawn time of between 1 and 3 hours.
- Lamia No.19 summons 2 Lamia's Skeletons when it is aggroed. They are both warrior types and can hit from anywhere to 100-300dmg. They do not repop once they are killed.
- Lamia No.19 casts from a distance, but will come after you.
- Lamia No.19 is susceptible to sleep from RDM.
- Lamia No.19 is susceptible to Elemental Seal Sleep II from a BLM. Unknown if a WHM Repose can sleep it.
- Killed fairly effortlessly by 6 people if pets are killed first. Sleep NM and have an EVA tank hold 1 pet and have others kill second pet first.
- SMN using Titan Blood Pact Mountain Buster will take out a pet in 3-4 hits. More than one SMN is ideal.
- BST or BRD/BST can charm nearby leeches and hold the NM with little effort.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.