|Ilrusi Atoll - Lamia No.13||77 - 79||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought in Assault mission Lamia No.13.
- Uses standard Lamia attacks, along with Belly Dance, which inflicts AoE charm. Only affects players when they get hate, and then only if they are facing her.
- Starts assisted by Fallen Volunteer, Fallen Imperial Trooper, and Fallen Imperial Wizard. They are actually under charm status and can be dispelled, causing them to turn against the lamia and fight on the players' side (until she charms them again).
- You only get Experience Points and drops if she is killed by a player. If a Fomor NPC finishes her off, you don't get anything.
- See the mission description for more details.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.