The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must have a job at level 30 or higher, and you must have the Wings of the Goddess expansion installed and registered to activate this quest.
- Speak with Laila in Upper Jeuno ( ). Pick "I surely do" and then choose "never." She then asks you for a Stardust Pebble. (Note: If you speak to Laila but Rhea Myuliah answers, move on with the quest)
- Speak with Rhea Myuliah standing right next to her for a cutscene.
- Head to Lion Springs Tavern in Southern San d'Oria and talk to Valderotaux for a cutscene.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and talk to Rhea Myuliah again. She mentions a pebble lying at the bottom of Lake Mechieume in Jugner Forest (S).
- Next you must travel to Jugner Forest (S).
- You must possess a Pure White Feather from the mission Cavernous Maws to access the past.
- The fastest and safest way is to use Recall-Jugner, get a Chocobo from Helmyre, and travel directly to the Glowing Pebbles. This method requires a Jugner gate crystal.
- If you don't have the Jugner gate crystal, run west from the Batallia Downs (S) zoneline.
- If you picked up the Survival Guide in Batallia Downs (S), using it will put you right at the zone for Jugner Forest (S). If not, it would be a good opportunity to get it on the way.
- In Jugner Forest (S), click on the Glowing Pebbles ( ) for a cutscene and a Stardust Pebble
- Return to Upper Jeuno ( ) to speak with Laila once more. Now you may become a Dancer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.