HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from Smilodon in the bottom quarter of G-7 and H-7, as well as the whole of (G-8) and (H-8).
- Standing at the top of the hill with ruins in N.E. corner of G-8 PH is the best place to widescan all of the mobs.
- Placeholder will be 10th in a group of 29 tigers in Widescan with /rng. 7th if using /bst
- Please refer to Discussion Page for more information regarding PH locating.
- Placeholder respawn is every 5 minutes.
- Lottery reopens 1 hour after time of death.
- Placeholder is mob ID# 112.
- When under 50% HP, it will start to do two TP moves in succession whenever a TP move is triggered. Under 25% HP, it will do three. Be wary of potential back-to-back Razor Fangs or Claw Cyclones.
- Uses an Area of Effect TP move named "Disorienting Waul," which inflicts Amnesia. Low accuracy on level 75 characters.
- Susceptible to Sleep, Bind, and Gravity.
- Soloable by various level 75 jobs.
- Can be slept with Sleep Bolts. (Highly advised method for RNG kill).
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 6||Defeat 4 times with Kartika equipped. (THF/BRD/DNC)|
|Trial 516||Defeat 4 times with Ultimatum equipped. (DRK)|
|Trial 895||Defeat 4 times with Magnatus equipped. (RNG/COR)|
In French folklore, the La Velue (also called the Peluda or Shaggy Beast) is a monster which resided in rivers in western France which had the head of a snake, the legs of a tortoise, the tail of a snake, and sharp quills like a porcupine which were poisonous. It could shoot these stingers like arrows. The quills were sometimes described as small tentacles with stingers on them. Its overall color was green. Some depictions gave it the ability to breathe fire, spit a venomous acid-like substance, and cause floods. La Velue is french for “The Hairy One”.