|Cape Teriggan||79-80|| 1
Found at I-8
| A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around (I-8) every 9-12 hours, but only during winds or gales.
- It is possible for Kreutzet to spawn at any time during the appropriate weather, not just when the weather begins. It is also possible that it may not spawn at all during the weather effect. Nevertheless, when attempting to find Kreutzet during this time frame, it is wise to remain vigilant the entire duration of the weather.
- If Kreutzet has not spawned within 12 hours of its previous death/despawn, it is guaranteed to spawn the next time there is wind weather, usually within the first 15 seconds.
- Kreutzet will despawn if unclaimed when wind weather has ended. This will reset the spawn timer just as if Kreutzet was killed.
- Amaja-Kumaja, the Weather Reporter at (F-8) of Rabao, or Wachiwi, at (H-9) in Selbina, is capable of giving the weather forecast for the next three days in the Cape Teriggan area. It should be noted, however, that wind weather can still occur on days when it is not mentioned in the forecast.
- Uses standard Roc attacks, however, Stormwind will always be used 3 times in succession with no other actions inbetween. Each one gets progressively stronger and they all remove shadows, so if you are blink tanking, do not recast shadows until it has readied the third Stormwind. Shell and Baraero are highly recommended.
- Stormwind is a truly dangerous attack, and to limit the use of this it is best not to give it too much TP (do not use Kraken Club or Mercurial Kris for instance).
- Can use triple Stormwind more than once per fight but also has the chance of not using stormwind at all.
- Susceptible to Bind and Gravity, but Gravity resistance accumulates with repeated use.
- Can be easily enfeebled. Paralyze II, Slow II, Blind II, etc all stuck without resist.
- (see testimonials)