Title Obtained: Krabkatoa Steamer
Voidwalker Notorious Monster (Tier III)
| East Ronfaure (S) |
Jugner Forest (S)
||1 in each zone listed|| A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned with Blue Abyssite in any of the above areas. Blue Abyssite will shatter upon popping the NM and Black Abyssite may be obtained by the person who popped upon defeat.
- Does not normally have an HP bar.
- HP bar is briefly revealed after using Venom Shower.
- Resistant but not immune to Slow and Elegy. Immune to Paralyze.
- Has enhanced movement speed (at least 25%).
- Will depop when it has no enmity on anyone or has been taken too far from its spawn area.
- Has high Double Attack rating.
- Uses Metallic Body and receives an undispellable Stoneskin effect (~1000 HP).
- Uses Scissor Guard and Bubble Curtain to receive ~50% physical and magical damage reduction, respectively. Both can be dispelled.
- Uses Mega Scissors instead of Big Scissors; conal move that wipes shadows and resets hate.
- Uses Venom Shower: Deals heavy AoE (20') magical damage and causes Poison and Defense Down. Poison causes 40dmg/tick, lasts 1m, and cannot be removed.
Krakatoa (Indonesian: Krakatau), also spelled Cracatoa or Krakatau, is a volcanic island made of a'a lava in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is used for the island group, the main island (also called Rakata), and the volcano as a whole.
The best-known eruption of Krakatau culminated in a series of massive explosions on August 26–27, 1883, which was among the most violent volcanic events in modern and recorded history.