HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 60~90 minutes at the small clearing at the bottom left corner of (G-7) or on the pathway to the left of the clearing at (F-7).
- Approximately 2,500 HP.
- Only uses Wild Oats. Can use back-to-back immediately.
- Immune or highly resistant to sleep and requiem.
- Resisted an Elemental Seal + Requiem VI from a BRD75/BLM37. Did not resist non-ES Dark Threnody (another light-based spell).
- Can be defeated solo by some jobs at level 36. Safely soloable above 45. (see testimonials)
In Ainu folklore, the Koropokkur (Koro-pok-guru, Koropokkuru, Korobokkuru) are a race of small people who were skilled at fishing and lived in holes covered by butterbur leaves. They were believed to have resided on lands the Ainu settled long before they got there. They once traded with the Ainu (and disliked being seen, making trades by leaving goods out and taking goods left out for them) but a negative encounter led to the Koropokkur cutting off all contact with the Ainu. Koropokkur means "person under the butterbur".