The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Damage Per Second: 11.52
TP Per Hit: 60
Resale Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account.|
|Tanihwa (NM)||Maze Voucher 07|
|Maze Rune 005 "Lizard"|
Maze Rune 013 "Great Warrior"
Maze Rune 094 "Lost and Found"
- Known setup with confirmed drop is Maze Tabula M03 + Maze Voucher 07 + Maze Rune 005 + Maze Rune 013 (on the earth location) + Maze Rune 017 + Maze Rune 018 + Maze Rune 041 + Maze Rune 075 + Maze Rune 094.
- Note: This sword has a very low drop rate from the Hoardbox. Rune placement may affect drop rate, my group got 2 Koggelmanders in 3 runs, see diagram for details.
- 2/4 on drops with this setup (90% Full moon, 29% Waxing), 0/4 with others. Needs more testing, but appears this setup may increase the droprate.(Venomice, Afroninja, Tormknight - Quetzalcoatl)
- Confirmed Tabula and Runes placement that successfully caused a Koggelmander to drop at 100% Full Moon on Lightsday. (See Image & Talk Page)
- Without using Maze Rune 017 NM difficulty and drop rate will decrease severely, but koggelmander will still drop.
- Each C.C. point will increase the drop rate of all equipment pieces (since 04/08/2009 Update).
- Confirmed can drop two swords in the same run.
- Sword is obtainable through the "Lockbox", which belongs to the owner of the maze. I just got mine from such a box, and it went straight to my inventory.
Koggelmander is Afrikaans for an endemic lizard that mostly eats insects (vermin), and has powerful jaws and hind legs (for running/leaping).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.