|Cape Teriggan||Fendoir ()||1|| A, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawn around (H-7) on top of the hill.
- Possesses 100% Double Attack rate
- Melee attacks hit for 250-300+, critical 500+. Additional effect: Poison (120HP per tick), 50% chance landing.
- Immune to Gravity, Bind (but not Shadowbind), Sleep.
- Paralyze sticks easy.
- Only uses Sound Vacuum.
- Runs at normal speed.
- Tends to lose hate very fast.
- Killed with SMN burn party using Heavenly Strike (plus 1 Freeze II from BLM friend in alliance. More or less comfortable, depending on merits from summoners).
- (see testimonials)