The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Cape Teriggan||85||Fendoir ()||1|| A, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Killer Jonny is a 8-24 hour timed spawn after TOD and not a Lottery Spawn
- Possesses 100% Double Attack trait.
- Melee attacks hit for 250-300+, critical 500+ and may have Additional Effect: Poison (120HP per tick). Bring Poison Potions to block the poison, or Antidotes to remove it.
- El. pach. Fruit do not work, unknown if poison potions will.
- Immune to Sleep, Gravity, Bind, but not Shadowbind.
- Highly resistant, if not immune, to Poison.
- Only uses Sound Vacuum.
- Possesses rapid enmity decay. Will frequently de-agro when kited.
- If using a thief for treasure hunter in conjunction with a solo/low man kite method, ensure Killer Jonny does not idle after planting treasure hunter, as this will nullify the effect.
- (see testimonials).
Killer Jonny may refer to the character Johnny "Nny" C. in the comic book series Johnny the Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez. FFXI might reference the "C" to cockatrice. He "elaborately slaughters anyone who irritates him".[]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.