|Arrapago Remnants II
||1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
This monster was initially named Khimaira Prideleader. Its name was changed in March 2013.
- If Khimaira is defeated on floor 6, Khrysokhimaira Elder spawns on floor 7.
- Dreadstorm - AoE Terror and 600+ damage.
- Lithic Breath - Targeted Cone Attack Petrification + Weakness status. Used under 50% HP. This is the NM's deadliest attack, especially if solo. If possible, utilize stun locking with Sudden Lunge, paralysis from Paralyzing Triad, and Flabra x2 + Barstone + Barpetrify + Pflug.
- Fulmination - 30' AoE Paralyze, Stun and 800+ damage. Can only be used when HP is 37% and under.
- Plague Swipe - Backwards Cone Attack and Bio (Only used when hate is pulled from behind.)
- Tenebrous Mist - AoE TP reset.
- Thunderstrike - AoE Stun and 600+ damage.
- Tourbillion - Three-hit physical AoE knockback, with Defense Down and 200-1200 damage, depending on Defense and how many hits connect. Can be evaded, or absorbed by 3 shadows.
- Can only be used when its wings are up. Critical damage or Bashes from weapons have a chance to force Khrysokhimaira Elder's wings to lower temporarily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.