|Ilrusi Atoll - Bellerophon's Bliss||1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Much weaker version of Khimaira.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Uses all the standard khimaira TP moves. However, he only uses an ability based on what Martial Maestro Megomak rolls on his dice:
- Rolls 2 - Tourbillion (Wings up)/Dreadstorm (Wings down)
- Rolls 3 - Tenebrous Mist
- Rolls 4 - Thunderstrike
- Rolls 5 - Dreadstorm
- Rolls 6 - Fossilizing Breath
- Rolls 7 - Plague Swipe
- Rolls 8 - Tourbillion (Wings up)/Fulmination (Wings down )
- Rolls 9 - Tenebrous Mist
- Rolls 10 - Thunderstrike
- Rolls 11 - Dreadstorm
- Rolls 12 - Fossilizing Breath
- Occasionally after Megomak rolls his dice and commands Khimaira 14X to use a TP move, Khimaira will start to do the attack, but then stop before it goes off. Megomak scolds Khimaira when this happens.
- If Martial Maestro Megomak is defeated, then Khimaira 14X will use its TP abilities like normal Khimaira.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.