The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Konschtat||1|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Xzomit NM spawns around E-7 in Abyssea - Konschtat, near the Ab'xzomit approximately every 30 minutes.
- Has enhanced movement speed.
- Does NOT link with other Xzomit.
- Can be Aspired.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Slow, Blind and Elegy.
- Immune to Lullaby, Repose, Bind, and Gravity.
- Seems to use standard Xzomit family moves, including Mantle Pierce, Ink Cloud, and Siphon Discharge.
- Mantle Pierce is a directional cone AOE and can do 1600 damage to mages, however, if you have 2 or more shadows up it will only take away shadows in most cases.
- NOTE: This means Mantle Pierce may knock through 3 shadows and do 1600+ damage like they were not even there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.