|The Garden of Ru'Hmet||76||2||??? HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Two assist the Jailer of Fortitude. When they are alive, the Jailer has the ability to mimic any spells cast against it back on the casters (similar to Colibris).
- They spawn in Ball form, but can turn into the Bird form or Spider form. When one changes, usually the other changes within a short period of time to match the first one.
- One Kf'ghrah casts only Light-element spells and the other Kf'ghrah casts only Dark-element spells.
- Susceptible to Gravity and Shadowbind
- "Call for Help" will not work on them.
- Hate is shared with Jailer of Fortitude. However if enough distance is created between Kf'ghrah and Jailer of Fortitude, they will split off and walk back towards their spawn point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.