The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Konschtat||1|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Armored Dragonhorn to a ??? at (G-6)
- Uses Crippling Slam; a powerful Area of Effect TP move. Range is approximately 18', and can do up to 1400 damage to a mage.
- Uses Boiling Blood. Haste and Berserk effects can be Dispelled. Seems to favor using Boiling Blood if not under the effects of Haste or Berserk. Fast and frequent Dispels can cause it to use Boiling Blood instead of other TP moves.
- Can use Boiling Blood and Crippling Slam almost simultaneously. If you stun right after it uses Boiling Blood, it will prevent Crippling Slam.
- Also has Batterhorn and Clobber.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Slow, Blind and Elegy.
- Has high attack speed,
may havehas Double Attack/Triple Attack.
- Seems to attack faster under 50%.
- Recommended Strategies - ***/NIN kite around nearby rock with Martello (north from ???). Magic and Ranged damage works well. Keep 2 shadows up all the time for TP moves. Whoever has hate, just run around rock.
- Alternatively, Dispelling the effects of Boiling Blood can greatly reduce the amount of damage Crippling Slam deals, allowing for more "traditional" setups to kill quickly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.