Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Konschtat||1|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Armored Dragonhorn to a ??? in the northern half of (G-6), north from Veridical Conflux 5 near the road.
- Uses Crippling Slam, a powerful Area of Effect TP move. Range is approximately 22'.
- Uses Boiling Blood. Seems to favor using Boiling Blood if not under the effects of Haste or Berserk. Haste and Berserk effects can be Dispelled. Fast and frequent Dispels can cause it to use Boiling Blood instead of other TP moves.
- Can use Boiling Blood and Crippling Slam almost simultaneously. If you stun right after it uses Boiling Blood, it will prevent Crippling Slam.
- Also has Batterhorn and Clobber.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Slow, Blind and Elegy.
- Has high attack speed and Double Attack/Triple Attack.
- Seems to attack faster under 50%.