The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Castle Oztroja (S)|
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
||1||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Yagudo Theomilitary's Plenilune Ronin. They are deployed to any area within the Sarutabaruta and Aragoneau Fronts.
- Casts Dokumori, Jubaku: Ni, and various other Ninjutsu
- Elemental Ninjutsu can do in excess of 350 damage.
- Special Attacks: Meikyo Shisui, can even use it three times and spam his TP moves up to 5 times.
- Some of his TP moves are renamed Yagudo special attacks, similar to Gessho. All of his TP moves are as follows:
- Hane Fubuki - Feather Storm; ranged attack and Poison
- Happobarai - Sweep; 300-1200 AoE damage and Stun, blockable by shadows
- Hiden Sokyaku - Double Kick; knockback and Stun
- Rinpyotosha - Howl; Warcry effect
- Shiko no Mitate - Parry; Defense Boost on self
- Shibaraku - 500-2000 AoE damage and knockback, blockable by shadows
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.