Cut Scenes Only
Kam'lanaut is the Archduke of the Grand Duchy of Jeuno, and the one who introduced the art of crystal synthesis to Vana'diel as well as the brother of Eald'narche. Kam'lanaut is one of very few characters that are left-handed.
Involved in Missions
Involved in Quests
|Stellar Fulcrum||1||A, T(H)|
|Empyreal Paradox||1||A, L, T(H)|
|Stellar Fulcrum||113-121+||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Casts Silencega, Slowga, Paralyga, Dispelga, Graviga.
- Casts en-spells that also have an additional effect of absorb-element, similar to the Puk's absorb Aero ability.
- Uses Great Wheel (AOE damage and hate reset, removes shadows).
- Multiple times in the ZM8 fight this only removed 2 Shadows (leaving 1), Thief evasion perhaps?
- Cannot be silenced or slept. Can be gravitied, paralyzed, flashed, stunned, and slowed. Has ~13,000 HP.
- Second version is immune to Gravity, Bind, Paralyze, Slow, Silence, and Sleep. Can be Stunned and Flashed.
- Light Blade is a single target attack that has a max range of 30' and causes high amounts of damage (~1000) to anyone without shadows. Blinkable with 1 shadow.
- Has access to all previous abilities, scaling with the difficulty set for the battlefield
- At 50% HP will stop using his Element-Blade abilities (will continue to use Light Blade) and gains access to new abilities that change Kam'lanaut's elemental type, grant him a new Additional Effect on his normal melee attacks, and spawn an Esoteric Scrivening of the corresponding element, which look and behave similarly to the Crystal Fetters from the Provenance battlefield against Provenance Watcher.
- Scrivenings all have a sphere aura within their visible graphic that will apply debuffs to players in range. Scrivenings absorb the same type of element they represent and take extra damage from the element strong against their type.
- Scrivenings have very high physical defense.
- If a Scrivening is not killed, it will eventually become a clone of Kam'lanaut at 100% HP.
|Ability Name||Scrivening Element||Scrivening Weakness||En-effect||Scrivening Aura|
|Ignition||Fire||Water||Plague||Burn, Attack Down|
|Glacification||Ice||Fire||Paralysis||Frost, Magic Attack Down|
|Vaporization||Wind||Ice||Silence||Choke, Evasion Down|
|Terrafication||Earth||Wind||Slow (potent)||Rasp, Defense Down|
|Electrification||Thunder||Earth||Stun||Shock, Accuracy Down|
|Liquification||Water||Thunder||Poison (potent, 100HP/tick)||Drown, Magic Defense Down|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.