|Pashhow Marshlands||27 - 28||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the single Goobbue around Luremarsh (I-7/8, J-8). NM no longer has a minimum respawn time; after defeating Jolly Green and then his placeholder, Jolly Green has a chance to respawn.
- Killing this NM is required to complete the quest The Miraculous Dale.
- Killing this NM 3 times is required to complete Ranger Archery Trial 942.
- Can drop multiple Dahlias.
- Soloable by level 36 or earlier for most jobs.
- Placeholder ID 0D0
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Sash, which may rarely appraise into a Shaman's Belt.
- Killing Jolly Green in Nyzul Isle does not count for the quest The Miraculous Dale.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||0||10||Vs. beasts: Accuracy +2|
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Defeat 3 times with Kestrel equipped.|
This monster is possibly based on the Jolly Green Giant, an advertising icon for Green Giant brand peas. The Jolly Green Giant appeared as a cartoon in advertisements starting in 1928 and later commercials throughout the later half of the 20th century, being a muscular figure with green skin, green hair, and wearing a tunic, wreath, and boots made out of leaves. The ads were most known for their jingle: "Ho! Ho! Ho! Green Giant!".