|The Garden of Ru'Hmet||85||1||T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading 1 High-Quality Euvhi Organ to a "???" on the 2nd floor of one of the towers. The "???" appears in the small room with the Aw'euvhi on the side of the tower facing the center of the map. The "???" disappears every 15-30 minutes, reappearing 60 seconds later in one of the five towers.
- "???" reappears 15 minutes after Jailer of Faith's last Time of Death in one of the five towers. Note that it may reappear in the same tower in which Jailer of Faith was last defeated. Where it appears is completely random.
- Casts Slowga, Breakga (15' radius), Stonega III, and Stone IV.
- Uses Manafont and gains the ability to cast Quake II while it is active.
- Uses all standard Euvhi TP attacks.
- Immune to Stun, Bind, Slow, Elegy, and Enervation; susceptible to Gravity, but builds resistance.
- Does not noticably resist earth-based elemental nukes, only status effects.
- Susceptible to shadowbind.
Faith is the ability to believe in the intangible or divine. As one of the cardinal virtues, the meaning of "Jailer" is still unclear. It could mean that it is trapping Faith from Vana'diel (jailing it), or it could mean it is the embodiment of Faith.