The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Batallia Downs (S)|
East Ronfaure (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
La Vaule (S)
Southern San d'Oria (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
|1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Orcish Hosts' Clan Reaper. They are deployed to any area within the Ronfaure and Norvallen Fronts.
- Can use Mighty Strikes multiple times.
- Special Attacks:
- Can hit for 1500+ damage.
- Can hit for over 1000 damage even with Barfira.
- Note: Very long range, single target attack (up to 30 yalms) that can do up to 2000+ damage and ignores defense.
- Fountain - Frontal cone Water damage. Ignores Shadows.
- Has been known to hit at least 700+ damage, can do up to 2000 damage.
- All of its attacks seem to have a power that is inversely proportional to the distance between you and Jagidbod's Warmachine. This makes kiting by far the most effective strategy.
- During Mighty Strikes, the only TP move used will be Blastbomb.
- Upon destruction of the warmachine, Jagidbod of Clan Reaper emerges from the wreckage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.